Meet the Makers


Hi! I'm Bethany and I'm a weirdo, a nerd, a lover of all things...Uncommon. This project is my favorite new creative outlet. It allows me to share my curiosity, and my passion with the world. I love witting, reading, exploring the woods, all things nature, travel, photography, crafts, karaoke, and spending time with my little tribe of people! I hope by looking at the blog and listening to our podcast, you will get a sense of joy, of mystery, and that our weekly podcasts will entice your sense of wonder! A HUGE thank you to anyone who takes the time to view, listen, and interact with us! We appreciate all the love & support you've shown for Uncommon in the Commonwealth! Sending you good vibes from the beautiful state of Kentucky!



This fella right here is Tom. I'm sure  he might eventually get around to writing his own introduction. But, for now let me tell you a bit about him. He is the technical guy in this project, and let me tell you...he does an amazing job! All the editing...that's his jam. Any of the better looking photographs you see, it's all him. I'm the amateur photographer who just enjoys taking photographs, he's the real professional with a film & photography background and degree from Ohio State University. Tom is a kind, amazing, creative, goofy, sweet, tender hearted man, who immensely enjoys life! He loves hiking, film/photgraphy, art, literature, learning new things, good food, travel, and often relishes in being the smartest guy in the room (HAHA)! Life is always a blast with him around. Our travels and days are never boring, and although he annoys me, he is my muse and the absolute love of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost Investigation at Octagon Hall Preview Video

John Doe 117: Who Killed Michael Hastings